ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Revs Feature

^^ what does that mean?

congrats fella you must be well plsed (judging by your smilies hehe)

nice motor you got there tho so deserves it hey :)

woohooo!

Vix :)

just did a search on Czoneclio and got loads on there.....looks good, dont think Id have it done though...not brave enough!

yeecup

ClioSport Club Member
  mk8Fiesta ST,172 cup

sorry but that is just plain ugly. i really hate kitted up cars of any kind, they look so tacky. imo of course.

If you think that looks good f**k knows what your bird looks like!

Seriously though, WHAT? Who are Revs, a poor relation to Gash Power?

-Rob

Clio 172 Cup, Audi A

Quote: Originally posted by RobFenn on 02 August 2004

If you think that looks good f**k knows what your bird looks like!

Seriously though, WHAT? Who are Revs, a poor relation to Gash Power?

-Rob

i really dont think there was any reason to be that rude. Ok its your opinion but theres no need to be like that.

You could have just said I dont like it.

Tom

Your right, i could of. I also could of been a nancy boy and said "the colours nice" whilst secretly thinking it was disgusting.

The fact is, its awful, if anyone like it, they have no taste. Its as simple as that. Maybe if more people were honest Clios would be something to be admire, not to laugh at.

-Rob

Whilst im not a fan of kitted cars. You have to appreciate that this chap has put alot of hard work and cash into his motor.

If you dont like his car, at least respect him for the effort he has put in.

Congrats on getting your car featured in Revs mate, and good luck.

172 cup,s2 rs turbo

not really my cup of tea but everybody has there own taste and if you like it who cares eh mate.

anyway well done for getting it featured,all you time and effort has payed off so good job:D

Quote: Originally posted by phunkey_monkeh on 02 August 2004

Whilst im not a fan of kitted cars. You have to appreciate that this chap has put alot of hard work and cash into his motor.

Im not debating that, but if your willing to put your car up on a discussion forum and even put it in a magazine then you should be able to roll with the punches IMO. Which he will hopefull do anyway ;)

-Rob

[Edited by RobFenn on 02 August 2004 at 7:05pm]

Im not debating that, but if your willing to put your car up on a discussion forum and even put it in a magazine then you should be able to roll with the punches IMO. Which he will hopefull do anyway ;)

Yeah, that is true. But constructive criticism is the key here ;)

R26

What he said :)

Remapped derv Golf

Gone are the days when Revs only showed fast cars. Used to be quite a good mag back in 1998

imo! I not a fan a of base models with more plastic than Jordan. I rather the money spend of a better and faster car.

Must be getting old.

Quote: Originally posted by Adamf on 02 August 2004

Gone are the days when Revs only showed fast cars. Used to be quite a good mag back in 1998

imo! I not a fan a of base models with more plastic than Jordan. I rather the money spend of a better and faster car.

Must be getting old.

Older and wiser! There has to be a relation between young lads driving in the perfect Max Power car..

-Rob

Yeah, that is true. But constructive criticism is the key here ;)

Ok ok. Return to standard then, please.

-Rob

hideous creation from the pits of hell

no only joking m8, seriously a nice car

;[ if i had a choice i would have gone for the bigger combat spoiler + superking hero flange conbobulator effect

IMO of course

Mazda 2, MX5 Mk2.5 Sport

I think rob is spot on myself, just think of the stuff you could do tuning wise (engine, brakes and suspension) with the amount of money hes probably spent doing that.

Each to there own I suppose.

Stanced Honda S2000

congrats matey, wish it was my car in there. they wanna do a double clio shoot ? i personally think revs is a lot classier than max altho same publishers. congrats matey. met u b4 i think at donny. i was the blck clio behind urs.