ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Revs Feature

The Guy spent his money on what he wanted and has got a magazine feature which is also what he wanted.

Well Done Mate.

A Clio is just another lump of plastic and metal - not sure why Rob Fenn is so protective over them.

Cheers people sorry I didnt reply (no internet access at home) Thanks for all the constructive comments and congrats.

The wheels are 17s mate (wolfrace asiatech)

Yes your right I could have spent my money on a faster car with the amount Iv spent doing up my clio, but as well as having 6 points being 19 and the fact that Iv lost my liscence for 3 months makes insurance hard enough as it is, I personaly also would rather the car looked good (which IMO it does) than be realy fast, Iv got the rest of my life to own fast cars and this is what I want to do at the moment.

However ... FAO Robert Fenn ...

Quote: Originally posted by RobFenn on 02 August 2004
If you think that looks good f**k knows what your bird looks like!Seriously though, WHAT? Who are Revs, a poor relation to Gash Power?-Rob

Not sure what your problem is here mate but a coment like that is 100% uncalled for, there is no need to get personal. Although taking the piss out of my car is personal it is the subject at hand and whilst I disagree you are intitled to your opinion.

Id also like to know exactly what you think my girlfreind must look like because of the car I drive
:confused:

Pathetic

Quote: Originally posted by phunkey_monkeh on 02 August 2004

Whilst im not a fan of kitted cars. You have to appreciate that this chap has put alot of hard work and cash into his motor.

If you dont like his car, at least respect him for the effort he has put in.

Congrats on getting your car featured in Revs mate, and good luck.
Why cant more ppl be like this???? respect for ppl taking the time, effort and money to do it cos at the end of the day they have what they want and the ones moaning about modded cars probably dont cos yu have a feckign clio lOL!! definitely not the fastest car in the world sorry to disappoint you LOL!

i dont understand why ppl that dont like kitted cars look at the pics or even comment if i dont like something i dont tell the world keep it to yourself frankly we are not interested?!?!?!

Powelly,

You are interested in what people think. Its the reason people go to Southend etc. To be seen! To be given attention..thats what its all about. That reason makes me cringe alone, its oh so vane.

There is hypocrisy in the club because often people post up Clios from Ebay with silly kits and everyone rips the piss, but if theyre a member on here its What a lot of effort you put in. Id rather tell the truth than be a kiss arse.

-Rob

don't

not a case of kissing arse its a case of showing ppl respect

something that no1 seems 2 really care about anymore

Quote: Originally posted by RobFenn on 03 August 2004

Powelly,

You are interested in what people think. Its the reason people go to Southend etc. To be seen! To be given attention..thats what its all about. That reason makes me cringe alone, its oh so vane.

There is hypocrisy in the club because often people post up Clios from Ebay with silly kits and everyone rips the piss, but if theyre a member on here its What a lot of effort you put in. Id rather tell the truth than be a kiss arse.

-Rob
oh yeah like when ive seen you down there a couple of times for gods sake stop preaching!!!

i cant remember the last time i went to southend! and i go to look at ppls cars most of the time not even going in mine?? but yeah you do go to show your car whats the point in having a nice car otherwise??? show it off yeah im proud of mine ive put a lot of work into it and money so why not if thats what i want to do?

i never sl*g other ppls cars off for that reason cos i wouldnt want it back everyones car is there own and they do things they like we dont have to drive it so happy days?

im not kissing ass im telling the truth too???

Powelly,

-Rob
Quite simply put. Your wrong im afraid. Judging from the posts here most people have managed to voice their opinion whilst refraining from being downright rude.

There is nothing wrong with not liking something, and voicing your thoughts on the matter politely and with respect. But show a little restraint will you man ! Obviously you have a distaste for modded cars, as do I, and had you simply said this and not been insulting I dont think we would be having this conversation now.

And ultimately your opinion, for obvious reasons is subjective. Im sure there are just as many people who would love it as hate it. I dont mind a bit of a dig in jest , but you should be a bit more thoughtful. This car is obviously his pride and joy. Who are you to deny him that?

Says he who had a deafening attention seeking exhaust on his Clio! And goes drving down Southend sea front himself!!!

If youre just going to be nasty Rob, dont bother! No one wants to hear it!!

Well done on getting your feature mate! Good work! :)

Just ignore the sad little boys who have nothing better to do with their lives than sit on a web forum slating other ppl for no reason whatsoever!!!

Theres constructive criticism and theres down right bloody rude and the latter is the one i cant stand! :mad:

but anyway congrats once again and hold ya head high i would be well chuffed as im sure you are ;)

anyway as you were

Vix ;)

BMW e46 320 Ci Sport

i think what uve said is totally unecessary rob. simply no need, cant belive u can sit there and tell me i have bad taste for liking something you dont, thats a very immature attitude, if we all liked the same thing it would b pointless.

well done again mate. get a shout out for the modders of cliosport!

williams 2 turbo

well done fella, ive had my feature sorted for 6 months now in a couple of mags, but didnt bother postng it cos nobs like mr fenn, have to start sl*gging it off, probably so he can feel important. if he cares so much about clios whys he got a mini?.

Quote: Originally posted by CzoneClio on 03 August 2004

Cheers people sorry I didnt reply (no internet access at home) Thanks for all the constructive comments and congrats.

The wheels are 17s mate (wolfrace asiatech)

Yes your right I could have spent my money on a faster car with the amount Iv spent doing up my clio, but as well as having 6 points being 19 and the fact that Iv lost my liscence for 3 months makes insurance hard enough as it is, I personaly also would rather the car looked good (which IMO it does) than be realy fast, Iv got the rest of my life to own fast cars and this is what I want to do at the moment.

However ... FAO Robert Fenn ...

Quote: Originally posted by RobFenn on 02 August 2004

If you think that looks good f**k knows what your bird looks like!

Seriously though, WHAT? Who are Revs, a poor relation to Gash Power?

-Rob

Not sure what your problem is here mate but a coment like that is 100% uncalled for, there is no need to get personal. Although taking the piss out of my car is personal it is the subject at hand and whilst I disagree you are intitled to your opinion.

Id also like to know exactly what you think my girlfreind must look like because of the car I drive
:confused:

Pathetic

I wasnt getting personal. The first line is just a joke (which is why the second paragraph began with "Seriously though,"), just like someone would call me gay because i own a Mini..

I didnt reply sooner because it was patronising, i dont think it was beyond your imagination to understand what i meant.

-Rob

hey youve just got to remember robs got the fastest and best looking car in the world

i mean id love to have a number plate saying i had a cup and nos, but infact was a 1.2...........

and the new minis, woooooooooo what a car, beaten by a diesel skoda on top gear!!!!!

one day i shall be able to own a car as good as robs...............

Quote: Originally posted by ivegota16v on 03 August 2004

hey youve just got to remember robs got the fastest and best looking car in the world

i mean id love to have a number plate saying i had a cup and nos, but infact was a 1.2...........

and the new minis, woooooooooo what a car, beaten by a diesel skoda on top gear!!!!!

Defeats the object, defend one person by insulting the next ?

don't

rite ok think this thread is over and done with until the feature

get some pics up when its featured and mention the site

now i suggest this is locked b4 ppl start throwin insults at eachotha over 1 little comment that wasnt thought through

williams 2 turbo

he he cop that, and p.s. by the way, why do you continue to post on a clio site, after sellling it to buy a mini. dont the mini sites let you play on them!, face it rob no one likes you. get lost.

Quote: Originally posted by phunkey_monkeh on 03 August 2004

i was just showing that rob may happily criticise and take the piss out another persons car when other people may think the exact same about what he drives.....

Powelly,

-Rob
Quite simply put. Your wrong im afraid. Judging from the posts here most people have managed to voice their opinion whilst refraining from being downright rude.

There is nothing wrong with not liking something, and voicing your thoughts on the matter politely and with respect. But show a little restraint will you man ! Obviously you have a distaste for modded cars, as do I, and had you simply said this and not been insulting I dont think we would be having this conversation now.

And ultimately your opinion, for obvious reasons is subjective. Im sure there are just as many people who would love it as hate it. I dont mind a bit of a dig in jest , but you should be a bit more thoughtful. This car is obviously his pride and joy. Who are you to deny him that?

I appreciate your reasoned outlook on everything but occasionaly i take the piss out of things. Most people do. Just like if id see an obscenly fat person id probably think "Who ate all the pies!".

Maybe i did hurt Czones feelings, but im being human, what can i say, i slipped. I said something for my own entertainment. Ive seen Czones car pictures plenty of times and before this thread i didnt reply but this time i couldnt resist. Its a hideous looking car in my mind and i made a joke out of it..big deal.

Now quit with the moral lecture because we all know everyone has done the same thing at some point. I cant be serious all the time. Its boring.

Im only wrong because you are, as you said, judging from this thread alone.

-Rob

i was just showing that rob may happily criticise and take the piss out another persons car when other people may think the exact same about what he drives.....

Which your completely entitled to do. Go ahead. Im not offended at all. I think some of your opinions could be corrected but ive tried explaining before but some people just dont listen.

-Rob

don't

end of finished, no more replies or u may aswell go on2 corsasport or sum other site where ppl just like 2 argue

if u start sl*ggin rob off then u have no right 2 critisise what hes said as ur just as bad

this thread is about a car being featured so lets keep it that way

[Edited by Essexlad_Dave on 03 August 2004 at 11:04am]

Petrol Blue 182

now people dont really care bout all arguing i myself have a 1.2 clio and at the mo im working two jobs to beable to afford to kit it up,its wat i wanna do i dnt particulaly like the kit normally but it dont look that bad here mate,and the fact u have a feature is quality mate im well pleased for you.

FN2 Type R +MK6 Golf

Didnt rob have a car like this once with an exhaust,lowered on coilovers or something and alloys that werent standard

Bit hypocritical really ...

Well done for the effort mate hope you get some good photos

ian

Quote: Originally posted by ian 172 on 03 August 2004

Didnt rob have a car like this once with an exhaust,lowered on coilovers or something and alloys that werent standard

Bit hypocritical really ...

Well done for the effort mate hope you get some good photos

ian

iirc hes done it not for looks but for track purposes! coilovers improve handling, cup alloys are lighter!

wasnt modded max power style!

Remapped derv Golf

Ive seen Rob gunning his 1.2 on the M25 and it doesnt go bad!

Its more like a 1.4 ;)

Sound pretty good too.

Rob Fenn aka the ulitmate keyboard warrior.

Congrats on the feature fella.

Just a shame keyboard warriors like Rob have to comment, at the end of the day he hides behind a screen and would NEVER say comments like that to your face, but feels confident to type them. Just plain sad really.

leon cupra R

pmsl

keyboard warrior ha ha ha ha ha ha:)

nice 1 on getting a feature i will be looking out for the mag mate

Clio v6

CzoneClio your car looks gash IMO. It is however gash enough to be recognised and awarded a feature, so you have to be applauded for your hard effort.
Cant for the life of me think what what bearing this has with your choice of girlfriend? I had a big fat Clio V6 and my Mrs is 6.5 stone lol.

Robfenn a tip for you. Think before you type, before you type tripe.:mad:

Iain C

ClioSport Club Member

Well done mate!!!

I used to read Kevs when i first came out. I liked it cos it featured real cars made by real people and not company projects with mega money spent on em.

Just 1 thing.....id loose the light covers!

lol. bottom line is, sum people like modified cars, sum people dont. Fair Enough. However, if everyone was polite with their comments, there would be no problems. A forum is for discussion, not for arguments!

imo CZONE ur car is sweet, and well done on the Revs feature :D