ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

REWARD OFFERED .....

WE ARE OFFERING A VERY GOOD CASH REWARD FOR THE RECOVERY OF A SET OF TWINGO 133 17" ALLOY WHEELS AND A SET 16" CLIO TURINI ALLOYS.WHEELS WHERE STOLEN ON THE WEEKEND OF THE 11TH APRIL . WHEELS HAVE BEEN SEEN ON A SILVER CLIO PHASE 2 172 IN THE NORWICH AREA . WE DO HAVE A REG NUMBER BUT HAVE BEEN ADVISED NOT TO DISCLOSE THIS. CAR IS BELIVED TO BELONG TO A CS MEMBER . ANY INFORMATION WILL BE TREATED IN THE STRICTIST CONFIDENCE . WE DO HAVE CCTV IMAGES OF THE THEFT . PLEASE PM ANY INFORMATION THE REWARD WILL BE PAID IN CASH .

Yozz'd up 182
There isnt anyway to prove they're stolen is there?
unless they are very different from normal sets?

Also colour may help? silver or anthracite?

Why not just go to the Police if you have a Reg number, cctv etc ?

I am not being a pr!ck, just curious.

Crappy work hire car
^ Because in all fairness they probably wouldn't find the wheels, just the people responsible.

WE DO HAVE A WAY TO PROVE THEY ARE OUR WHEELS BUT FOR OBVIOUS REASONS IM NOT LETTING ON . THEY ARE ANTHRACITE IN COLOUR .

The Boosh!

ClioSport Admin
  Elise, Duster
Locking wheel nuts FTW? Good luck finding the wheels though mate. Can't have anything nice these days.

^ Because in all fairness they probably wouldn't find the wheels, just the people responsible.

In the original post it says one set is on a 172..... half way there.

No offence but if i was the thief, and read this. The wheels would be off the car and hidden in 45mins. Never to be found !

po po ftw !

C3 Picasso Beast
^^^

As above as can't they then just go around the thieving f**k's house and arrest him?? Or other option give us the reg and I'm sure someone will get them back for you somehow if you're giving a cash reward ;)

Note: The above don't really make sense as people posted s**t loads while I was so I'm replying to a post way back up there!!

TimR26

South Central- West Berks
ClioSport Area Rep
TURN THE CAPLOCKS OFF!!

If you have a registration contact the police. Saying a Clio 172 has Turinis on is hardly a good description!

Dodgy one
Hopefully theres a few identifying marks on them so you know they are your set, Turinis are common as muck i have concluded on here.

When i painted my wheels up i made sure they have some way of me identifying they are mine incase my car was found on bricks they're pretty rare now too :) lockers though so it'd be hard to lose them!!