ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Richbrook ’ClioSport’ tax disk holder!

Jas

ClioSport Admin
  Maserati Ghibli S

How many people would be interested in a Richbrook tax disk holder with ClioSport on the back, similar to the one below but obviously with the ClioSport logo on, not Clio.

http://www.bpanther.com/ASDebay/Images/Disks/clio.jpg

The price will be about £16 (delivered).

Just want an idea on numbers, no-one will hold you to anything at this stage!

Clio v6

I think thats a very good price as AUTO STYLE DIRECT sell them for £14.75 with just a generic logo on them.

Put me down for one.

Thanks Jas

172 M69 eater

bloody hell i bought a silver one next week....

anyhow put me down for one.... what the heck

as long as i dont have to pay on paypal!!

mk1 172

jas, you can put me down for one right now if they come in the metal green colour like the richbrook one i have got on at the moment

cheers

Ill have one.

Reckon your dreaming if they are going to put numbers on them - maybe they would if every member 1- 900 wanted one but to make odd numbers here and there would bump that price up big time???

Jas

ClioSport Admin
  Maserati Ghibli S

that number is the limited edition number 1-1000.

its not worth us having numbers as they will all be limited (to cliosport). we cant have individual numbers as we have to buy in bulk in 1 go.

oh, and they will all be in silver (like the picture)