ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Right engine mount

Hi,
After a serious search I have found what is causing the strange noise when I steer to the left slightly. It is the right engine mount which I didn't expected. So I have a question, what is the OEM number for this part? Because I found it and I am not sure about it. Is it possible that it is the same as in 1.4 Clio?
The part that I found has this number 77 00 415 089, it looks the same as my old one.
I want original one because I just can't stand the vibrations from the engine. So powerflex and similar is not what I want.

Cheers

MRBILLYUK

ClioSport Club Member
  FF Jeden Osiem Dwa

Thanks for an answer.
I guess that those mounts that you linked are suitable for my Clio 172 Phase 2, right?

Cheers

MRBILLYUK

ClioSport Club Member
  FF Jeden Osiem Dwa
I bought it. Installed it today, and the noise is still present. So irritating...
Thanks mate for help
Try and post a video when its making the noise. It might be obvious to somebody what the problem is.