ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Right im buying my first cd player

Clio 1.2 dynamique
Must be in the tech specs I'd imagine. I'm not sure.

But you have now made me wonder whether I should spend £80 on getting an ipod adapter for my Renault H/U, or spend a little more and get a ipod compatible H/U and steering wheel adapter. Thanks lol.

I presume getting a new H/U will improve sound quality, but I like the look of OEM H/U and not worry about it being nicked.

Clio 1.2 dynamique
lol alright then thanks
ive got a cassete player in atm an i aint really feeling the look of it
plus the cd players a birthday present so thought id get a nice one
thanks 4 all the help

The Boosh!

ClioSport Admin
  Elise, Duster
just remember this pal... if you buy the leads from halfrauds or car audio direct... this is what you have to do do make the stalks work...

dsc00416kg7.jpg

There are better leads you can buy so its just plug and play... for got what the exact make of them are but as i recall there alot deerer than the other ones...

saying that the dash is a piece of p*ss to remove :)

G/f got her leads from CAD and they just plugged in behind the h/u.

What's with removing all the dash top? lol

The Boosh!

ClioSport Admin
  Elise, Duster
leads from my alpine had to be plugged into the display at the top... plus with the converter box the sub wires and two sets of iso wire looms it came in usefull when cramming all the wires back behind the stereo :D

i did.. what needed to be done:clown:

The Boosh!

ClioSport Admin
  Elise, Duster
i wouldn't have bothered if id have known but after spending 40 quid on adapters i didnt want to waste my money... the stalk controls on mine has also changed. it doesn't pause the stereo just mutes it down and you have to move the song scroller the opposite way to go forward :S if that makes sense.

used to it now tho so..

all good :cheers: