ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Right my insurance is due

Dynamique+ 1.4
for my car at the end of the month. The best possible price ive found is £1202 for my 1.4 52plate clio. Thats fully comp, insured for 11k p/y commuting, both parents on the policy and a £750 excess overall. i have a years driving experience only. Thats with elephant on the 10month bonus accelerator.

does anyone have any other places to reccomend, ive exhausted pretty much everyone really. Bell,admiral and elephant are all around the same price with elephant just being the cheapest. however i am prepared to go with bell if elephant dont allow me drive other cars 3rd party on their policy, however i did read the policy booklet last night, it mentioned driving other cars but didnt give any specific age.. like admirals did which was 25. With bell you choose the option so i assume its for anyone.

What i wanna know is on the 10month bonus accelerator schemes can you use the "years no claim" with other companies once your insurance is due again? I assume you can because you pay more per month anyway than you do if you go for a 12month policy. Anyone had any experience with this?