ClioSport.net

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

  • When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Rim tape

Mr Burns

ClioSport Club Member
Car  Swift Sport
I got bored and bought some motorcycle rim tape from Halfrauds and thought I'd see how it looked.

Trouble is I found it a complete nightmare to apply the tape, even with the applicator they supply!

The annoying thing was, the one wheel that I managed to do a half-decent job of looked ace! So, I'm currently looking for another tape which is easier to apply!!

The stuff I bought was called GT MOTO 7MM Rim Tape.

Anybody recommend anything better???

Ste.
 
Back
Top