ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Ring report

E90
Jon arrives at 3am, with friends
DSC_7660a.jpg

Arrive Nurburg friday, beer O clock

DSC_7702a.jpg

Saturday 1st lap of 2009

dsc1536.jpg

Saturday 1 + half laps

20090411touri0374.jpg

Saturday 1 and 3/4 laps

DSC00272.jpg

Hi Jochen

T9D_2407R.jpg

Engine FAIL

T9D_2408R.jpg

Drank beer for next three days, had passenger laps in M5, Jon R's barge and a GT3 RS,fell off Rodelbahn went home

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)
LOL @ Jon making friends with the fascists. You should have made him cross the road in front of them.

172, Tiguan
I was so fricking tired the Police could've done anything and I wouldn't have cared. lol.

Epic weekend, seriously one of the best trips for yonks!

bmw1-mw-sportfoto.jpg

e40racerbe.jpg

nurburgring-photosfotopic.jpg

racepicturede.jpg

ring-bilderde.jpg

More to come as well! Will sort my pics tonight.

M2 Competition
I was so fricking tired the Police could've done anything and I wouldn't have cared. lol.

Epic weekend, seriously one of the best trips for yonks!

Hows the E36 holding up over there? Need to take mine soon!

Have a raft of questions to ask you, will sort a pm your way at some point mate.

seb

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio trophy
i hope you gave the polizi some grief! was it a ''is this your car sir'' style stop ala german style?

172, Tiguan
They wanted to know why i was crawling round a Dutch town at 3am. Just checked my papers and vehicle docs etc. Seemed quite pleasant actually, though I was dead to the world - had left work at 5pm and got to Dave's at 3am. lol.

Dan, np's mate - pm away. Car is brilliant in everyway except the brakes!

lovely shots fella! What was the recovery cost on the ring!?

Love your M3 jon, watched it on the surrey rollers back in Feb/March - minter :)

E90
no, i emitted a smoke screen of epic proportions, I pulled over sharpish incase i was dropping oil, Bikers die frequently because of people driving on after spilling fluids. Car still ran but it wasn't going anywhere while it was smoking like it was.

Recovery was free as i have ADAC membership, marshalls didn't bill me cos I was sensible and pulled over. If i 'd carried on and came in smoking I would of been bum raped.

172cup
Good pics weeman, I met you on Sunday night at kneesliders place I was the geordie with Simon and Dave.

I ve got loads of pictures mate but they are too big in file size to put on here, you on facebook?

E11OOT

ClioSport Club Member
  Evo 6/Ph1 v6/R34
very lucky they didn't charge you for the recovery, i hear it is quite expensive 180 Euros?

172, Tiguan
Yep, but your usually OK if you're an ADAC member.

mccabe, feel free to share a Photobucket link if you've uploaded them! Weeman and I were in the Burgstube having a curry Sunday night.