ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Ripspeed Doncaster Show

Ill be there, but not in my car! Im off on Saturday, was gonna show the car but the stand I was on fell through, doh.

Tim

Tickets if its like last year will be valid for any day I think? I won some last year and just went when I liked...

EvilClio, Ill look for you on the CUK stand..... do you know Alan that used to have the Red Bravo, now got an MR2 turbo?

Quote: Originally posted by timrud on 02 April 2003

Tickets if its like last year will be valid for any day I think? I won some last year and just went when I liked...

EvilClio, Ill look for you on the CUK stand..... do you know Alan that used to have the Red Bravo, now got an MR2 turbo?
Yeah come over and say hi.I know alan aka beer monster hes got an mr2 now very nice sold his bravo to a lad up my end well i c the bravo at pontefract every sunday nite.

I will be there both days hopefully.

Should get my seats put in this weekend if they turn up tomorrow (only a week late). So if any Cup owners want to take a look i will be around.

Essex Lad,

Where in Essex are you from? I maybe heading up there on the sat. Prob not in my clio though, sad i know but maybe going in a Punto, need my head tested.

Any how i live in Saffron Walden if thats near you.

i live in Chelmsford, aint that near maldon so aint that far! im not sure wot day im goin yet, gotta see if im workin or not!

mk2 172

sure am mate, wev got the cliosport rolling road saturday morning in chesterfield then its all guns blazing back to donny:D

how fars chesterfield from donny then?

ive never been before and i accidently went on the cruisinuk website and i won the tickets, not bad eh!

wot day is everyone goin?

BMW 320d Sport

Well Ill be coming over from Southend, via Chelmsford, Saffron Walden then hit the M11, A14, A1 to Donny. Kev when you going up? R Springthorpe I didnt know you were in Walden as well.

i will be there!

ab graphics stand

i will be the one doing the plates ;)

dont buy too many i hate it wen its busy...... dont get to luk around :cool:

its up to u mate

ya do know they illegel dont ya, we dont care tho we sell owt. lol

i personally think it would look good. we do renault watermarks aswell which i have got on mine and they luk smart :D

square ones like what u just said would be £15 (10er if i serve ya);)

I cant decide whether to go or not, its quite a long way from walden isnt it?

Carefull with the plates - There just too easy to get pulled for, and they might make the difference for a policeman that was gonna let you off with a warning.

klmillard - You know crea then if your on the cruiseit stand?

Evilclio yeah ive been out in his MR2 when he got it, sure was rapid! Lad he sold the Bravo to (woody) binned it big style Monday night, looks like a write off, Doh :(

Tim

Essex_lad, your inbox is full so Ill reply here!

Id have them tickets but mine are sorted already, good luck in selling.

Tim