ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Road Angel 2

Clio 182

Has anyone got/used one of these??
Ive been offered one on the cheap and dont know whether its worth it? Opinions?

[Edited by Dan_mk1 on 12/24/2004 2:10:31 AM]

Has

RS 182 - Black Gold

Yup,

as long as it is the newer RA2 then u will love it. So usefull.

Ive sold enough of these on here and the feedback is always positive.

Has

RS 182 - Black Gold

yup a VERY good price.

Make sure its an authorised delaer, and/or u know the name of the purchasing company, as you need to register the unit to say who its come from.

Hence the lovely ebay deals become a bit "iffy" if not from a company.

ITR UKDC2

the RRP is £399 on those little puppies.

Get it dan..............................make it a christmas pressy to yourself...........no need to wrap it

Clio 182

Its from a mate, and he bought it from halfords on a bit of a dodgy with staff discount?! bit wary now! lol

I would wait till sunday, boxing day sales, take a trip to halfords and sunday to price them then ;) A fellow work mate told me they were going down to 200 quid. Maybe other employees of halfords can confirm this!

Has

RS 182 - Black Gold

£200 for the new road angel?? somehow i dont think that will be happening lmao

trade price on these puppies is quite high.

Unless they want to be making a loss on these units they wont be selling them at that price.

we did have this a while ago where halfords employees were gettign the so called "new road angel" at £200

but these were the model before, just happened to be called the new road angel.

Ford Fiesta

Ive got one, paid £399 and got 6 months worth of updates, dont use it all the time but if going on long journeys always do.

get one.

Clio 182

Ive bought and im a bit disapointed with it tbh, doesnt really do much and hasnt picked up on a few cameras round this way.
Think im gonna get me money back on it as i dont do enough driving to justify £300!

Has

RS 182 - Black Gold

Yer it needs updatign out the box!

even with local driving etc... it has saved me.