ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Road Angel Compact - 182

Megane225 Cupped
Has anyone got a Road Angel Compact fitted in their 182?

Do you get any problems picking up a signal? I need to get a speed detector and need one that work's in a 182.

:rolleyes:

Megane225 Cupped
The Talex is the other one on the list, but you can't find them anywhere in the shops. I want to see what it looks like in the flesh....so to speak.

There are quite a few members on here that swear by the Talex.

VW ....
have to say i was sceptical but managed to pick one up when Aldi's were doing them for £60 .... can't fault it one bit .... have mines positioned in the lil square at the bottom of windscreen & pics up GPS no probs .... great wee bit of kit

The road angels work too but some need the extra antenna to pick up GPS :S

Megane225 Cupped
I've looked on ebay and you can pick one up for £66.50 including p & p. I think I'm going to buy the Talex lite..... anyone have one of these in their 182?

VW ....
create71 said:
How do you update camera database, did you buy the additional package Talex do?

easy ... when u go for the update package they send out the lead & cd rom ,then u go to their site & update .

THIS was the another thread on the Talex

Megane225 Cupped
Cheers Cli0 172 I'm going to order one off of Ebay right now, if I don't get one soon I'll end up getting some points on my license.

VW ....
create71 said:
Cheers Cli0 172 I'm going to order one off of Ebay right now, if I don't get one soon I'll end up getting some points on my license.

i hear ya m8 .... i'm on 8 points currently :eek:

i'm sure u will like it :)

Megane225 Cupped
Was in the local Tesco and guess what they had them instock £79.99, at least I got a chance to see one, looks well built better then I imagined.

Megane225 Cupped
Thanks for the advice, received Talex Lite today and have to say it does what it says one the box TOP BUY.:evil: