ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Road angel problems

Clio Mk1 Hybrid
has anyone had any problems with there roadangels? what was the customer service like from blackspot? my roadangel has died, when i turn the key on the screen lights up blue for about a second and then nothing :(
Why do things always break when you need them most?

Dave

Munday

ClioSport Club Member
  RB 182, 1275GT, C220
The customer service from them is very good. I have had a couple of issues (my first unit was faulty) and I also needed a replacement cable.

Munday

ClioSport Club Member
  RB 182, 1275GT, C220
Do you mean the one which isnt coiled up? If so, then yes as I bought one a few months back as my first one broke (the connector on the back).

I had this problem when they released a firmware update a while ago; just seemed dead. Although the unit will seem like it isn't responding when connected by USB, still follow the procedures and it should come back to life. The update should be available from their site...nothing to lose :)

Munday

ClioSport Club Member
  RB 182, 1275GT, C220
Stupid question but have you got the software installed? I updated my RA2 a couple of nights ago.