ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

road angel,speed camera detectors

Toureg vW Transporte

right i need some help ,is this road angel gps, worth having, i know it picks up gatsos etc but will it pick up a bloke stood on the side of the road with a radar gun, doing speed checks?

i have that one for sale snooper s6-r it is brand new not been registered and has the full 2 years warranty all still in boxes.

i need cash fast its the best one on the market atm and retails for £500 you can have it for £320 + postage.

that new morpheous will cost you over £800 with laser cover.

Actually.. I bought one last week. The deal I got was £400 for the unit, 2 years update subscription AND Laser detector module.

The module was out of stock (should get it tomorrow) but I have used the main unit.. works brilliantly. I was going to wait until I got the laser detector installed before I did a write up with some pics.

Toureg vW Transporte

where was that from matt-leic? and how much extra are they. Mrdemon thats a smart looking bit of kit and if i had the cash id bite your hand off but i need to pay for 1 over 6 months or 12 months any 1 know where i can do this?

BMW 320d Sport

I just got a s6R Neo last week as well! Waiting to install the full system including the radar/laser detector under the bonnet once my Clios back. Just testing the GPS unit in the Tipo running off the fag lighter and it seems to work ok. Screen is a bit hard to read though, and it seems to take a couple of minutes to pick up 3 satellites and get started?

Skoda Fabia vRS

yea mine does too Nick, you should find it does it a lot quicker when you have only had it off for a few minutes

also movin the antenna might help cos it did on mine

Great devices but with them too many folk drive around (speeding) thinking Im invinceable - I had a colleague who thought the same & got banned.

Thats the problem with them they can make you speed.

Just my input.