ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Road Angel subscription

Just..... Finally...... at last renewed my RA subscription, it was up in October he he.

3 years - £99.

Could do with an extra extension cable though. Would a 2m one be long enough to reach the parcel shelf, from the dash board?

106 GTi
You will need the 5m one to reach the rear shelf, shorter cable reaches the rear quater light.

I refuse to pay.

Mine ran out, er.. December 2004.

They havn't given updated the software to show speed limits like they said.. *shrug*

I wanna sell it, but it's now worthless, cus' it does nothing more than a TomTom with Speed Camera's (and you can get a Go300 for like, £230 now!)

Gutted. :(

106 GTi
Mine ran out on Friday, much like you Daz now ensure weather to bother and just upgrade to something new.

172 cup and Saab 9-3
i bought the origin b2 miles better and tonnes of info save me on more than once, sneeky buggers!!!!!!!!!!

106 GTi
Jay said:
have I done the wrong thing then? :(

Bot really Jay, a unit you cant upgrade is useless, so at least yours is now current with its database.

Like Daz I am just annoyed they wont update the unit to show the speed limits so I am tempted to use my Subs. money towards something else.