ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Road Angel Upgrade offer.

106 GTi
Anyone else get this through the post today? It came with loads of Auocar stuff to, including some vouchers for a quid of the next four issues.

The main jist of it tho is to allow you to upgrade to the latest Road Angel Navigator model if you already have a Classic or Road Angel 2.

Upgrade cost £349 for Classic Owners £249 for RA2 owners.

Must say I am tempted as I have been looking into som for of sat nav over the last few weeks.

I would have a look at it first see if its very detailed or not and if you like how the menu is because you will be using it i like how the tomtom is set out

yeah I got this also! Very tempted, need to see it first. If you upgrade do you still get to keep the RA2??

Has

RS 182 - Black Gold
^^ i beleive they takeit off u as replacement!

Just replying to ur PM Jay

Skoda Fabia vRS
the R/A Navigator is a bit over priced IMO

you can get touch screen sat nav now with speed camera alerts for £299, with a big screen too

106 GTi
Has said:
^^ i beleive they takeit off u as replacement!

Just replying to ur PM Jay

Really I did wonder that, if thats the case I wont bother, but for £299 i was tempted by the Navigator.