ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

road angel

Lee

BMW M2C

I spoke to the company which sells these at the Autosport show earlier this year. I almost got one. One of there sales staff reviews radar detectors for his own site and was actually very impartial.

Apparently as far as GPS goes, the camera database they use is as good as the one used by the Origin B2. The additional laser detector is also pretty good. The unit is also very easy to move between vehicles as there is less wiring compared to the B2. Thats pretty much it. It does what it says on the tin.

The B2 does the same, but has more fancy features, I doubt Ill ever use them but I figured Id get the B2 anyway as it seemed a more comprehensive unit.

Click the sponsored link on this forum. They have a feature comparison chart on there site which is pretty handy.

Skoda Fabia vRS

ive got one and its really good, way way way better than any Snooper, whose database in my experience is very much out of date

spoke to a lad who comes in our shop a lot, and he said the Road Angel was still the best out of the lot, even the B2, he works at a place that sells them all and had tried them all in his car

Has

RS 182 - Black Gold

I sell all these detectors ;)

can get em as cheap as chips, so let me knwo if ya need one

Has

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8

ive used the road angel and a b2,

the b2 is a more technicle unit, and does more stuff better than the road angel, but if u want an angel get 1 that is if u want a huge brick on ya dash ...

get a b2 much better better tech, looks nicer etc, oh when i used the road angel it couldnt find 2 cameras near me, but the b2 could.