ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Road Angel

20VT Clio & 9-5 HOT

Yeah they hook up to your pc every week or so and it uploads the latest info on where the camera are. You can change the warning from up to 1 mile before I think It works on GPS so there is no protection from hiding coppers though.

Expensive but quality equipment.

Keep an eye out for a secong hand one!

20VT Clio & 9-5 HOT

No i think it only works on gps. Apparently it is reccomended you have this and a Bell Euro for ultimate protection! If you have a spare £700 ish lying around then your ok :)

Excuse me for being cynical id still advise slowing down and using your eyes. You can go fast on your favourite b-roads.

From what ive read the road angel is the best which is £379

the standard road angel is GPS only i.e. for Gatsos and fixed speed cameras.

I have tried the Geodesy and these rule, basic version only gps like road angel, however you can get the add on radar detector which means it detects pretty much anything.

Expensive though, £750 ish!!

better bet is spend the money on alloys and lowering then slow down so more people see your wicked car!!

I bought a Roadie! (I had never heard of one either b4 buying it). Cost me £117.49 at the cash and carry. Has saved my arse more times than enough, always from hiding Police. Lets face it, most of us know where the gatsos are in our local area, its the Police we are hiding from!

Theyre not allowed to hide though. They should have vans with a sign on the back, and if theres no officer outside of the van hes breaking the law. Unfortunately if they have one leg out of it, theyre supposedly out of the van.