ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Road/Track day Insurance

baysthebest

ClioSport Club Member
  Ph1 172/172Cup/182
Hi

i have phoned Adrian Flux and green light Insurance today to get some insurance sorted for my 05 182 Track day car. Is there any other companies that people could recommend before I go ahead with the green light quote? They have quoted £340 for a limited mileage policy for 2 drivers 28 and 26. I have 5 points and 5 years NCB. My friend has no points and has a company car so no NCB.

I have declared all modifications and they charge £45 per Trackday when needed but the only uk circuit they don't cover is Castle Coombe which just happens to be my local! Typical!

Thanks!

Arctic 182
Called Greenlight today and they said that all they can tell me is it's £45 a day but your excess doubles. I asked them to send over some T&C's but they couldn't. Find that strange...

baysthebest

ClioSport Club Member
  Ph1 172/172Cup/182
Id vote Greenlight for sure ;)

Think we're going to go with green light. Just need to call them this week to sort. Also need to find out if we can get an agreed value as if the worst was to happen I don't want them to value on what cap and glasses guide say which will probably be approx £2k when it would cost that to get another and £2k+ of mods to get back to where we were.

Steve

ClioSport Club Member
  ST3 8.5
Manning UK, unlimited trackdays (no extra payments) & European cover, etc etc, no one came close.

Ford Mustang 5.0
Called Greenlight today and they said that all they can tell me is it's £45 a day but your excess doubles. I asked them to send over some T&C's but they couldn't. Find that strange...

For your policy mate its available for all UK tracks (excluding castle combe due to claims). £45 per day and the policy excess doubles for the day. If you do more than 5 per year we can also try to get the costs down to £35 per day for regular users.

Our modified low mileage policies arent available to buy online so its all done over the phone.