ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Road Trip - Where to go?

STRBramley

ClioSport Club Member
  182 Trophy #404
Me and a friend are going on a road trip from the 9th to 13th September and we are looking for some suggestions for good driving roads and sights?

We've been to the Nurburgring two years ago but wouldn't mind going again just for the public track day.

Any other roads or tracks that we could visit?

Thanks,
STRBramley

Clio
Monaco. Over the Alps, do a couple of passes, a night on the piss in Monaco and then drive home. Awesome place.

KMB

Clio 200 Cup
I live on the edge of the alps, some great mountain roads over here :star:

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
I'm texting a mate now about a trip down to Monaco, been dying to do a Euro weekender!

STRBramley

ClioSport Club Member
  182 Trophy #404
This is the route we have planned atm.

Calais > Paris > Lyon > Monaco> Alps > Nurburgring > Calais

maph.png

KMB

Clio 200 Cup
Tell me when, the girlfriend is in Avignon working so I can do Lyon-Avignon part, plus some mountains as a branch off :D

LY182/NHB CTR

I've just come back from my second Euro Trip 1st in 2007 brilliant roads and stunning scenary

Last year I did a weeks tour of Scotland again stunning scenary and brilliant roads

if you dont fancy a week how about the Isle of Man I've gone every year for the last 3 years love it there too.

and if all those are two far you are more then welcome to join a few of us on the Brecon Air Ambulance Charity Drive on the 7th August and have a little drive around Wales ;)