ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Roamer how did u acheive your power

People just respect me i guess ;)

But seriously, yup big set of feck-off throttle bodies, a spankin ecu and shed loads of money and time.......

But dont worry, you guys will be able to get this mod in a while...... youve just gotta be patient ;)

Cupdriver - yes, hopefully by the start of next year it will be a saleable product for you all..... dont ask for figures yet cos the only ones I know are for the development.... and you sure as hell dont wanna be paying them I can tell ya! even I dont LoL

Renault Laguna Coupe

Quote: Originally posted by Roamer on 13 October 2003

But seriously, yup big set of feck-off throttle bodies, a spankin ecu and shed loads of money and time.......
You sure you havnt just bought a can of that stuff from Demon Tweeks that gives you 40 extra bhp mate? 172 + 40 = 212. Suspicious Id say :p

Quote: Originally posted by telford_mike on 13 October 2003

You sure you havnt just bought a can of that stuff from Demon Tweeks that gives you 40 extra bhp mate? 172 + 40 = 212. Suspicious Id say
hahahaha. Well have to go get some of that.. its worked for Roamer a treat. ;)

Ktec are just trying out there cams and decat and head work. They are hoping for 200hp

Throttle bodies on the cup soon

Cupdriver - yes, hopefully by the start of next year it will be a saleable product for you all..... dont ask for figures yet cos the only ones I know are for the development.... and you sure as hell dont wanna be paying them I can tell ya! even I dont LoL
Will it be a DIY job or r u planning on doing some fitting. I presume it will require modification to the engine to fit.

Do you have any piccys?

I do have some pics, but Im just trying to get a web site together at the mo about the car, so wait a while and youll see for yourself, and as for fitting Im hoping to get a deal struck to get everything fitted at once place - which should make life alot easier for any customers.

2005 Audi A3 3.2 Quattro

roamer, how far along is the car now? Last I saw was that vid of the car being reversed into the workshop

2005 Audi A3 3.2 Quattro

I know Im a bit late in replying but Ive watched some of the vids and all I can say is "WOW - I gotta get me some of that".

Just a question though, does the car howl like that all the time or only when you open the throttle wide

STICKER TWONK

ClioSport Club Member
  Golf GTi DSG

Quote: Originally posted by Iain C on 13 October 2003

Ben j - someone else who has see the badger/mushroom thing! WTF??
THATS AWESOME!!! Man it creases me everytime I see, its a badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger mushroom mushroom, ahhhhhhhhhhh its a snake, oohhhhh its a snake, its a badger badger... hahahahaha