ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Robs Crash

Sunflower & Golf Mk6 BMT
These pics are posted with Robs permission.

I was following Rob doing no more than 45-50mph when we hit a big patch of mud and gravel on the road.

The pic's speack for them self. Rob and Carl were exremely lucky, just real bad luck Rob im glad your both ok!

P1010907.jpg

P1010908.jpg

P1010909.jpg

P1010912.jpg

P1010913.jpg

P1010914.jpg

P1010915.jpg

P1010916.jpg

P1010917.jpg

P1010918.jpg

Gaz

Flaming Inferno 225
oh f**k thats bad :( glad there ok, anyone have any more news

Last edited:
  Suzuki Ignis Sport
Nasty, glad everyones ok..

But why didn't the steering wheel and passenger side air bag not blow up?

nasty.

did it flip? glad everyone's ok, but seeing the blood on the seat there was obviously injurys.

Works...kind of...
Holy fook!

From the first few pics, I was going to ask where the rest of it was.

Glad everyone's ok! Cars can be replaced.

Leon Cupra 300
Seeing this happen right in front of me scared the s**t out of me... It's not nice seeing your mates covered in blood.

Edit... Flipped 5 or 6 times, easy.

182trophy & Williams
Thats nasty.Glad to hear all involved are ok, and hope insurance sorts you out a new motor.

Clio 172mk2
did it flip , nooo , why wud u think such a thing lol

yer every one is ok , least thats one thing :)

Family Bus
Ye everyone fine,the latest news is Rob and Carl have both been glued/stiched back together.

Not a nice thing to happen to anyone, but...as said before...cars replacable...people arent.

Ant1

Brembo! Brembo! Brembo!
ClioSport Club Member
They may be unreliable, full of rattles and have a cheap interior but by god do they hold up well in a accident!!! Glad you are all ok.

Bloody hell, that's pretty mangled! Good to see the passenger cell thingy held up well though, could have been a different story!

because phil , i dont take stuff so seriously , every ones ok thats main thing,

Go and roll your car, you will certainly take it seriously then.

Ive done it, and if i wasnt wearing 4point harnesses, i would be dead. the tree i hit hit right beside my head. when you have an experience like that you tend to not laugh at crashes.

Family Bus
fuel_slut vbmenu_register("postmenu_3520895", true);

Hey...glad you both got back ok, cheers for sticking around, was good the PC Plod was sound wasnt it...could have got a proper arsy one instead...hope it didnt take you too long to get back.
:S

Ive done it, and if i wasnt wearing 4point harnesses, i would be dead. the tree i hit hit right beside my head. when you have an experience like that you tend to not laugh at crashes.
He was in the car.

Family Bus

HE WAS IN THE CAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Family Bus
GAWD...read properly!!!! Not likely to be many takin piss on this thread seeing as how there were loads of us there at the time!! :S

Grrrr