ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Rocco Shoot...

On friday night me and few friends did a shoot on my car outside the unit. My mate scho is a commercial photographer and fancied having ago at doing a night shoot on my car just for abit of fun. He had a fair few lights etc from the studio in his van so hey why not give it ago!

5 hours later we have 6 shots he was happy with. It really opened my eyes to the effort it takes to get the perfect shot. It was pitch black so he had total control of the light. So much F'in about moving lights turning them up and down, moving the car. We are both very happy how the pictures have turned out.

big!!! shout to Rik Schofield Photography :approve:

IMG_0029.jpg

IMG_0100.jpg

IMG_0169.jpg

IMG_0238.jpg

IMG_0277.jpg

IMG_0307.jpg

Daz.

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 200 RS EDC
I love this car so much matey!

Although I really want to choose the wheels for myself ;)

Cheers everyone!!! It really has made all the hard work and late nights worth while. Schos pictures make every single picture ive ever taken of the rocco look absolutely rubbish lol

Have you painted the steel wheels? What paint did you use?

Chrome paint innit ;)

Looks incredible mate. I'm still struggling to come to term with the fact you can build a tidy car. ;)

More the fact ive finished a tidy project car :p

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
Awesome isnt going to cover what i think, its nice to see decent shots rather tba. Some photoshopped to f**k HDR shite fastcar mags is just pages of HDR getting the mag through every month doesnt help either lol

Thats very cool, well done!

Why thank you Sir!!!

Great pics. Not surprised the shoot took so long, shooting with lights is a nightmare.

It was fun for the first 2 shots then it got rather annoying. I will pass on your regards.

Love it. Please dont ever tart that engine up either...looks awesome haha

Cheers Tom... I have started to polish my G40 gearbox :eek: but I know what you mean. I love the way the bay has turned out its been very hard keeping it looking old, original and s**t haha.

Awesome isnt going to cover what i think, its nice to see decent shots rather tba. Some photoshopped to f**k HDR s**te fastcar mags is just pages of HDR getting the mag through every month doesnt help either lol

<3.. I was tempted to shop the rusty bits out haha

Not the kind of Rocco shoot I was expecting :-(

Car looks awesome though :)

Cheers man!!

What kind of rocco shoot was you expecting?:eek:

nice pics but sorry, horrible car !

Thanks for commenting the cars not for everyone :)