ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Rockband - Any Good

275 Trophy
I play it a lot, but using guitar from hero world tour. IIRC it has wired instruments but even so, that's a good price. Have a look at the track listing 1st though as you may not like many.

If you haven't played any games in this genre before then its a good introduction for that price. I'd say its worth it as long as you don't mind the wired, rather than wireless instruments.

Fabia VRS & Yeti
I'll second that, Guitar hero guitar is much easier to use and wireless, Rockband is the bteer game though, especially with all the downloadable content and even some decent haevy stuff if thats what flicks your switch!:evil:

just get it second hand from ebay. Also i have my games from love film £10 per month and i get 4 per month, you can copy games to your hard drive too. Buying games (other than halos and pro evos) is a waste. Also if its rock band 1 then 35 quid is too much

sorry didnt read thread properly. I had that and rock band world tour, if ur mates are not into it then its not worth it.
35 quid tho= yes

Golf gti ed30+bmw m3
just get it second hand from ebay. Also i have my games from love film £10 per month and i get 4 per month, you can copy games to your hard drive too. Buying games (other than halos and pro evos) is a waste. Also if its rock band 1 then 35 quid is too much

what use is copying games to your hdd that you then have to send back and arent able to play?

Golf gti ed30+bmw m3
there is no way you can play any retail game without the disk on your machine......