ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Rockingham Northloop Trackday

Clart

ClioSport Club Member
Yeah was with weemans golf and JRs silver and red silver clio. I need a passenger lap with you next time!

We were 2 garages along from you. We had such a great day.

Yeah, that Astra was gash.

Don't suppose you knew who was in the black 1*2 that ended up in the wall? Made me laugh after seeing some of the most aggressive driving at a track day ever.

I have a couple of vids to get up, will do it tomorrow.

172, Tiguan
You're wrong actually.

Belongs to a friend of mine who bought it on eBay about 2 years ago. It was an old fast car cover car that used to run about 300bhp but has now just got a red top in it. It's a bit rough round the edges but it goes ok and at least he's out there enjoying himself! Not everyone can afford to swan about in a X Bow!

Had a great day, the rain in the morning made it a bit challenging to say the least, but it was great after lunch on the 888's. Car did well for the first run out but there are a few things that need a bit of fiddling with.

Lionel Richie
You're wrong actually.

Belongs to a friend of mine who bought it on eBay about 2 years ago. It was an old fast car cover car that used to run about 300bhp but has now just got a red top in it. It's a bit rough round the edges but it goes ok and at least he's out there enjoying himself! Not everyone can afford to swan about in a X Bow!

Had a great day, the rain in the morning made it a bit challenging to say the least, but it was great after lunch on the 888's. Car did well for the first run out but there are a few things that need a bit of fiddling with.

meeeeeeow LOL! he's good at swaning

Hey Sam. I saw you guys, but never got a chance to come and say hi. I was busy all day, as we had a couple of issues with the car, and I had a few mates come over from work.

Who was driving the Ibiza? It's the only one of your cars I came across.

Lotus Elise
Hey Sam. I saw you guys, but never got a chance to come and say hi. I was busy all day, as we had a couple of issues with the car, and I had a few mates come over from work.

Who was driving the Ibiza? It's the only one of your cars I came across.

That was my mate Anthony, great little car. Stripped, coilovers, wilwoods, R888s and custom roll bars. What issues were you having? One of the 205s out on track was outrageously noisy, sounded lovely though didnt see much of yours sadly :(

No I didn't see you out at all fella. Yeah I saw him out, it went quite well. He seemed to be having some fun.

We have a battery issue. I think it's down to the race batteries being poo. We also developed a small oil leak we had to keep an eye on. New camshaft seal required I think.