ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Roker meet

Mk1 Clio F4R'd
Saw david ramsey, love your lights!

And i forgot your name, but the inferno 182 cup.

All i can say to you is respect, never seen a 182 cup driven better! lol

Astra SRI/ Hornet
Haha cheers I have the skills. I new it was you and thought that ain't your normal 1.2. Sounded beastly. It's kev by the way.

Mk1 Clio F4R'd
I didnt want to put the throttle on too early and take the corners too quick, still running semi slick tyres! lol

Just a few questions:

Was the 106 gti'd or ITb'd?
Whats been done to the scoob because he was practically pushing the 106 cruising around with one hand on the wheel
And the yaris was popping flames!

You should have popped into peel before heading home too!

Astra SRI/ Hornet
It was my mate in the yaris. My fronts are slicks. Lol dunno what it had done but I wasn't getting that far ahead of it, was me and the scoob all the way back to Chester. Was supposed to be going to peel but got carried away, lol. Get yaself to teeside this Wednesday there's a meet thread up, that your track car or summit.

Mk1 Clio F4R'd
yeah, i've seen the yaris around carville alot! I bought this valver as a donar car for my 1.2. Its got a 172 engine in, pretty rapid, fully stripped and caged. 168bhp and it did a artic corsa vxr with ease. Shocked that i couldn't catch you between the roundabouts lol

Oh, and there was a RB182 cup with cliosport stickers?

Astra SRI/ Hornet
I want a stripped valver aswell for s***s and giggles. Yeah he was with the 106 and Subaru. That's cos me at the wheel adds 50bhp ; ). Here's me thinking you rocked round in just a 1.2. I know mine is a quick 1 aswell so don't feel bad. Lol

Mk1 Clio F4R'd
ha ha, they are great fun, just stuck in a situation of being stuck between keeping the valver the way it is and the 1.2 of just put the valver running gear in the 1.2. Who knows, but cant afford to run 2 cars though. I only just bought the valver on monday last week.

I'm free this wednesday so i should be going teeside, we can do down together if you like. My mate in his modded type r cant keep up with me any more so thats no fun lol

Astra SRI/ Hornet
Yeah could meet ya at the retail park first then go down. My mate in his type r would keep up. Think ya saw his after pizza hut. I'd keep the valver and f**k the 1.2 off. Then put that money into the valver. The cheapest 1 on pistonheads is 400 but I've seen cheaper mot failures around.

Mk1 Clio F4R'd
my valver needs a new roof and just too stripped, no heaters so its crap for a daily lol If the conversion costs too much, i'll strip the 1.2 for parts and i'll have to move on :(

I'll see if any of my mates are up for teeside and i'll let you know

get yourself on clio16valver if your serious about getting a cheap one, theres quite a few around, and get a volvo conversion done lol

Mk1 Clio F4R'd
ha ha, you just wait till i grow some balls and chuck the valver around like you do with your cup lol

Astra SRI/ Hornet
It's blue I had abit sport with him. Cage in aswell. Didn't make it to peel dave, got abit carried away. You up for teeside this wed?

Mk1 Clio F4R'd
I saw you when 5-0 told use to leave, and you were jumping in your car David. I was going to follow you with the scoob kev...but i didnt want to end up in god knows where! I saw the twingo rolling in, love the purple!