ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Rokkor coilovers!!!

From what I've read on here they are fantastic for the look but not great performance wise, so ideal for a non-sport.

I'm getting a set for xmas.

Apparently if you message him first and say you're a cliosport member you get a discount ;)

Clio Dynamique 1.2
yeah i seen that somewhere too, i already have some springs, some 2nd hands ones that is so will just sell them for like £40 and then probs get these. any links to people who have them or reviews?

Low!
They are much better than just springs, ride quality is not fantastic but everything else is spot on. Can't ask for much more tbh for the money.

LY R26
I got mine and replaced rear with custom rear springs which were alot lower and firmer, but bang for buck you definitley can't go wrong mate!

Liquid Yellow 182 FF
I dont know anything about coilovers, camber all that malarky, but if I were to buy some and get my mechanic mate to fit them, is there much I need to know or look out for, or need etc? Really tempted to get some after xmas

Ph 1 172
no nothing to really look out for although i changed my top mounts at the same time just whilst everything else was off. o and dont do all your tracking and that till you have driven the car for a couple of weeks as they will need time to rest

Struggler

ClioSport Club Member
  Ph1 track 172
i had a set on my non-sport.
for the money theyre fantastic!!

but its still cheap suspension!

you can lower right to the floor, so for stance, theyre fantastic,
performance wise theyre not amazing, but much better than just springs!!

if youve got the money, go for it,
i was so pleased with my set!!

LY R26
some of us needed camber bolts, some didn't, joey will give you the link if e still has it or search for it on here mate