ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Role up Role up!! Ballcrushers NEW exhaust (pics)

ITR UKDC2
as asked by the man himself, here are two pics of ballcrushers new exhaust system.

Before!
DSC02927.jpg

NOW!
12112005005.gif

12112005006.gif

Valver..
JJJJJJJJesus....bet that was loud.. looks better IMO now..would love to hear a sound clip of the old one!!!

much better, i have seen & heard his car where i work in Islington, its was very, very loud !
I also remember the exhausts on a green caged up clio as well.

Djw John

Scotland - South
ClioSport Area Rep
People were always bitching that he had ruined a willy but it doesnt exactly take loads to make it subtle again does it?! How come hes changed?

Golf GTI 1.8T
nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!

Jpex those vids wont open at all for me, comes up with an error message. Anyone else got that?

audi S3
sorry guys had to take em off for a while as im using it as my run around but i like the two 8" myself but there being polished ready for the next time.i would pst better pics but dont no how to

MY04 Scooby STi
neons + ballcrusher + chalk n cheese

liking the exhaust mate, but i bet the noise isnt a patch on the old system?

Mini Cooper S sport
Looks 1000% better.

If you've ever wondered what the view was like from inside one of those exhausts, now we know:

Big%20Pipe%20with%20Men.png

audi S3
cheers for the responce every one but they will defo be back on when it make its next outing watch this SPACE-----------big-----------bhp------------?