ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Roll Cage Dimensions

ZSCLIO

ClioSport Club Member
  Renault Clio 182
Hi Guys,
Not sure if this is the right place to be posting but I'm sure someone can direct me in the right direction or my thread can be moved by a moderator. Im currently residing in South Africa making access to parts very difficult but I'm looking to have a roll cage installed into my car. I want something that is obviously to FIA Specification and thus safe to use on the track however finding someone reliable to know these details on this side of the world is difficult. If anyone could link me some specifications or dimensions that a roll cage builder on this side could follow that would be greatly appreciated. Perhaps from companies who have built them in the UK or people who have done them themselves. I want the cage to be welded in not bolted in.

Any Suggestions or any help would be greatly appreciated.

Im only looking for a 4 point roll cage that stays in the rear of the car.

Thanks in advance,

Ari