ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Roll cage respray

172 turbo
so I've had my welded 6 point cage in now for about 4 years and the 2k white paint is starting to rust in areas and looking bad.

It needs a complete repray to bring it back to life, can anyone recommend someone near the south west or will travel if could be done in a weekend ?

Needs car stripping out to do properly just a massive job no body shop is interested in

Any ideas as can't touch up as spray paint has a reaction with the 2k

Knuckles

ClioSport Admin
Can't advise anyone to use but get some 2k touch up paint?

You can either mix it and paint it on or get it in an aerosol that shouldn't react with the existing paint. I've topped 2k paint with 2k paint before both from a gun and can

172 turbo
Where can you buy 2k in a spray can never heard of it ? Halfords just sells the primer , gloss and laquer

E46 M3, Clio 182
Give either Elite Panel Craft or Initial Impact a call in Salisbury... they have both been known to do similar jobs before.