ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Rollin roads

Cliosport 172 cu
]Done a rollin roads today on my 172 cup my bhp was read at 181bhp which was good torge was 627nm and we got it up to 7500 rpm ain't have got a vid of it

DaveDreads

aka Philomena Cunk aka Barry Shitpeas
ClioSport Club Member
I stopped going to rolling roads after I was told I was 8bhp down on the last time,
despite doing nothing to the car other than a service.

Cliosport 172 cu
I went rrs rollin road service they are really good and all the readings are smack on I'm tekking it to shakspear next month and yes it dose shift beat x5 fiesta st modded and few others

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1397844043.249209.jpg

106GTI / NovaC20LET
Give him a chance guys. He must of made a typo here. He can't possibly have a printout that reads 180bhp and 627nm lol.

DaveDreads

aka Philomena Cunk aka Barry Shitpeas
ClioSport Club Member
It's been mapped which forgot to say

So is mine, with a Piper stealth exhaust, matched inlets and V6 airbox with Pipercross filter,
and the first time mine was on a dyno it made 173bhp,
the next time a year later on the same rollers it made 165bhp,
despite nothing changing on the car.

If you went to a different place I bet you'd get a completely different figure.

Cliosport 172 cu
627 Newton meters is 141lbf square meter and 181bhp is right because I know a few lads have been there and other places and the reading am the same this ain't no cheap roller kit it's expensive set up

Cliosport 172 cu
I done a converter and that's what it came to so maybe the converter was wrong then I was only going off that

WRX
Nissan R35s etc are in the 600s, so think you're converter was up the swanny.
Welcome to the forum but for future ref, rolling road figures are taken with a pinch of salt on here generally.

SharkyUK

ClioSport Club Member
A friend's MTM-tuned Audi had circa 620nm (460 lbft) torque. But it also had 550 horses to go with it. I would definitely say something is amiss here. :)