ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

ROLLING ROAD DAY - ALL READ !!!

Skoda Fabia vRS

oh, and i also have some oil if anyone is interested

its Total.....Fully Synthetic 10W-50
mail me on mbrunskill@blueyonder.co.uk

Skoda Fabia vRS

guys im free today to help anyone will directions, but after 5pm i will be out and not back until late, im workin tomorrow til 8:30 so you might be able to get me on MSN at 9pm if you need help

19 places are now paid for, Dazzs money still hasnt cleared, startin to think hes paid the wrong person, anyways its goin ahead an he can pay on the day if it comes to it

you all lookin forward to it ?

hi guys how many willys are goin to be
in this convoy? Brun,u gonna get this three lane pic this time? lol
would look mint wouldnt it..
bringin me vid camera that i fouind at worky poos to get some quality action

JON u gonna try an beat me again,so ave i gotta take out me i.c.e.? lol.

see you guys on the morn

cheers ged willy1 148

Skoda Fabia vRS

5 willys Ged, theres you and Jon, Col, and Dazz an Kelly

afaik Dazz should be with us at the Trafford Centre, but Kelly is goin straight to R.E

can someone please do me a favor? i need someone to print some cliosport flyers for me as my printer broke, always see some nice clios around so if someone will print some flyers for me can you take it to the rolling rd day? thanks

Skoda Fabia vRS

id do it mate but im REALLY low on paper an ive still got design and print RR forms for everyone to fill in

i got the baseball caps today, 20 of em, there quite cool actually

big thanks to Janet Baker at Total for the stuff she sent to me

Skoda Fabia vRS

if anyone now needs help or info regarding this, then you can post, but if it defo needs answering then your best bet is to text me

please NO ONE BE LATE........I WILL NOT WAIT

i will be leaving the T/C at 7:30am on the dot, so anyone who is late will have to find there own way there, sorry but ive gotta be strict on this

i will be there from 7am anywayz, so theres a 30 minute space for you to aim for