ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Rolling Roads

Chav Rocket
Reposting as i put it in GC by mistake

What to expect? going tomorrow never been before and don't want to look like a total noob

cheers
Jonni

it'll be too late now, but if you're going for work on the engine, there's some useful general advice on this site (need to scroll to find it): http://www.pumaracing.co.uk/

mostly 'not applicable' if you're just going for a piece of laminated paper with some lines and numbers on it though

Chav Rocket
cheers plummer, but i guess i didnt write what i was thinking!
the reason im going is more to get an accurate idea of how the car is running, AFR and inlet temp, also as a bench mark of what bhp i started with as i will be doing more engine mods next year. not really looking to cheat or get increased figures.

The first thing you need to check is that you are going to someone who knows what they are doing. Esp if you want certain readings. Somay RR operators out there have no clue how to run a car up properly.

Make sure you go to someone with a good reputation.