ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

ronal turbo’s! how NOT to do it!

ex Clio 172 owner :(

How do these people expect to be taken seriously.

Id die of embarrassment in that.

Imagine driving that and pulling up along side some stunner at the lights.

Chocolate Bar™

looks lovely :sick:

how did you manage to take the photos an all lol (y)

[Edited by Middo on 01 April 2005 at 10:34pm]

Quote: Originally posted by Middo on 01 April 2005
looks lovely :sick:how did you manage to take the photos an all lol (y)

[Edited by Middo on 01 April 2005 at 10:34pm]

i sat slightly behind at the lights so he couldnt see me take em and got me fone out! lol. wanted a better side pic as it was a truly awful state of a car! basically a old tatty jetta with a wing and the wheels! yuk!

unfortunatly i had to wait to take the pic as he tried speedin off rather than unleashin the kangoo beast (people who drive em will know wat i mean!) and do him off the lights!

theres quite a few cars round here now with them wheels, they arnt as rare as they used to be it seems

255 V6 Black Gold

shocking car that

IMO i HATE those wheels, would never dream of putting them on my cup, they just like some trims

I just dont give a f**k!!!!!!;)

Ronals used to be rare wheels!!!!, but they have started producing them again.

Take the spoiler of the jetta and you have perfect Ratstyle

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS

Quote: Originally posted by Mick_172_cup on 02 April 2005

shocking car that

IMO i HATE those wheels, would never dream of putting them on my cup, they just like some trims
AMEN to that! Cant see what any1 sees in those rims!

133/225/CLS AMG

One of the most Euro style rims on a car thats trying to look like an extra from the Fast and the Furious.

I really think those big bolted on wings look poo on most cars!!

Quote: Originally posted by AJRMOTORSPORT on 02 April 2005
Quote: Originally posted by Mick_172_cup on 02 April 2005shocking car thatIMO i HATE those wheels, would never dream of putting them on my cup, they just like some trims[/QUOTE]AMEN to that! Cant see what any1 sees in those rims!

have u two not seen em on winstons car?

show em how they should look mate!

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS

Quote: Originally posted by Ben j on 02 April 2005

Quote: Originally posted by AJRMOTORSPORT on 02 April 2005

Quote: Originally posted by Mick_172_cup on 02 April 2005

shocking car that

AMEN to that! Cant see what any1 sees in those rims!

have u two not seen em on winstons car?

show em how they should look mate!
Who hasnt seen winstons car...pics every 1mins! lol! Sure they look nice, but im jus not a fan of the euro style! Each to their own n all!

did you see it in southampton? i think that was the vw i done in my valver the other day, peice of sh**. did it have carbon look wing mirrors??