ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Roof leaking water. No idea where its coming from.

MK7 Fiesta TDCI ZS
With the recent weather, my roofs began to leak. Not sure whether its a sunroof problem or not as the water is leaking onto the housing of the roof interior light and the roof is damp near the windscreen. The aerial appears to be dry with no signs of water leaking through it which is why I'm a bit confused. Wondered if anyone has had the same problem or has an idea of what the problem may be?

A3 2.0TFSI QUATTRO
mine is leaking right near inside light but no sunroof but airel is at rear of car so am just thinking its the window seals them selfs so gonna just reseal or get a new screen through insurance as ive got a fair few stonechips

Clio 1.2 RN 1999
Hey guys I've had the exact same problem its very common it seems I've had the sunroof off and checked the seals all seems fine apart from where the hinge connects to the glass one of them was rusted and the seal that was holding it in place was gone so I tested my theory and poured water onto this part and hey presto there was the leak I've now took my sunroof off for the night with sealant on the bottom part and epoxy resin on the top its clear and strong and means that my sunroof should be leak proof of course will test my theory tomorrow when the glue has dried :) I hope this is the problem because I CBA taking all them bolts out to get the sun room off lol