ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Roof Rack

Not exactly exciting I know but I wondered if anyone has fitted a roof rack to their Mk2?

If so were did you get it, how much did it cost and how do you find fitting it? Does it clip in nice and easily with no possible paint work damage etc.....

Im finding that I need to cart more and more stuff back and forth to my house and the only way Im gonna do it is by either hiring a van or with a roof rack! :oops:

Ta

Rich

Trouble with that is Ill have to hire one again and again. At this rate Ill need one for a whole weekend every month for the rest of the year!

Im even sadder than Des.. Im making calls today to get prices for a tow-bar. Schh.. dont tell anyone.

Itll be a red tartan rug on the parcel shelf next.

mk2 172

he he thats right, considering my times are very similar to 172, some even better.......................................

7.6cc :D

Quote: Originally posted by desmondo on 06 March 2003

Trouble with that is Ill have to hire one again and again. At this rate Ill need one for a whole weekend every month for the rest of the year!
Buy a cheap van, cheaper than keep hiring!

Harmony bars! How sweet!

Jilly: Cheap Van - Even the cheap ones are expensive! Im guessing I can pick-up a set of bars for about 50 squid - much cheaper than a Van I reckon.

Rob: I have heard of Halfords funny enough! LOL. Im off to get a price from there this lunchtime. Just wondered if anyone had brought one and what it was like in terms of fitment/price etc.

Matt: tow bar :eek: Sh1t well be joining the caravan and camping club next!!

Rich