ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

RR Day @ DynoDaze in Hinckley...

LY FF182
I'm in Peterborough during the day but will try to get back, not running on the rollers though as done nothing since last time.

Clio 172
Now that little b**ch is over.

MEETING AT HALFORDS CAR PARK BETWEEN 6:15 & 6:30.

SAY HELLO.

CRUISE TO DYNODAZE FOR 6:45 & FILL OUT FORMS ETC.

START ROLLING AT 7:00.

ENJOY.

M2 Comp
Hi guys, sorry I'm not going to be able to make it tomorrow. Had one or two things going on recently and not really up to it. Hope you all have a good one anyway!

Clio 172
Hi guys, sorry I'm not going to be able to make it tomorrow. Had one or two things going on recently and not really up to it. Hope you all have a good one anyway!

Ah that's a shame mate.

Hope everything's alright, sure you'll see the photos & results up on here tomorrow night :)

Clio 172
1. Dave999
2. Will B
3. Sargara
4. Ryan Hughes
5. danward
6. -Danman-
7. wakelin
8. Mikeyjp
9. HMS Derv destroyer (maybe)

Up to date list. I've got a couple of mates coming anyway if we need one of them to jump on the list to get our £50.

M2 Comp
Ah that's a shame mate.

Hope everything's alright, sure you'll see the photos & results up on here tomorrow night :)

Thanks mate. Look forward to seeing the results/photos.

Hopefully we'll have another meet soon as I'll definitely come.

LY Megane R26
I'm going to head over to this I think, it's only 5 mins down the road from me :)

May even put mine on to make up numbers :)
only thing is I may need to run quite earlier as I won't be able to stay around all night ill probably be leaving about 8.15, would this be ok with you guys?

I might come to this if there's space, could possibly get a mate to come with his Clio if we can both get on. I'll keep my eye on the thread tomorrow for people dropping out.

Clio 172
I'm going to head over to this I think, it's only 5 mins down the road from me :)

May even put mine on to make up numbers :)
only thing is I may need to run quite earlier as I won't be able to stay around all night ill probably be leaving about 8.15, would this be ok with you guys?

Well if you want to put your name on the list so your in the first 10, that way you'd get a fiver back.

Nissan 350z
Im aiming for Halfords but it depends on the traffic/weather and how bad they are as to how long it will take. Setting off at 5:30 :)

Nissan 350z
"Scotty H" a member on Clio197.net has said he will attend (but may not run) but is unable to post here due to not being a paid member. So worth noting incase you spot a Mk3 Clio lingering around :D

LY Megane R26
Well if you want to put your name on the list so your in the first 10, that way you'd get a fiver back.

Ok sound :)

1. Dave999
2. Will B
3. Sargara
4. Ryan Hughes
5. danward
6. -Danman-
7. wakelin
8. Mikeyjp
9. HMS Derv destroyer (maybe)
10. Chris.C