ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

RR Session.

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
Steve, Myself and Rick got our cars's dyno'd today...Happy with my result...Scary as f**k seeing the car strapped up havin the nuts ragged off it. No mods on either car at the mo. Steve got 178.4Bhp and rick got an outstanding 232bhp!!!!

dyno.jpg

DSC00249.jpg

DSC00252.jpg

41046016.jpg

http://media.putfile.com/182-Dyno

http://media.putfile.com/DC5-dyno <<<<sex weeeee

Ali

ST
Aye it was fairly loud.....then adding the hang over from hell to that it made things quite interesting....

Focus ST-2
i am hungover the day like. rough one last night lol, almost got blown up by a firework as well lol! away to check other sheet now lol

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
Rite here it is...Interestin to compare the two, look at the Bhp and torque the 172 has over the 182...wow.

Mine Vs Steve's

dyno1.jpg

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
Next time i'll have more than you!!! lol. i'll be smelling less like an alcholic. Promise! lol

MKIII 138
white teg past me on my local bypass the other day, never seen anything shift so fast for such little hp but considering their relative lightweight and real world hp doesnt suprise me to see them shift

Focus ST
Yeah, between about 4250 and 5250 the 172 seems and produce more torque and consequently power. It's funny actually because I always find my 182 feels a bit flat in that part of the rev range while you're waiting for the cam timing to change, so maybe the 182 manifold isn't as well suited there.

Nice bit of extra torque for the 182 between 2500 and just over 4000rpm though. Interesting......

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
Ok DC5 Vs 172 Vs 182
Whats do you make of this...so Basically if you're gonna try and race one, make sure he's off v-tec! lol

dyno2.gif