ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

RS 172 from OZ

Looking good, youll soon get pissed off with those white wheels needing cleaning i know i am. As for lowering get yourself some H&R coilovers you wont be dissapointed.

Thanks guys.

We do need plates, I just blacked it out.

HR coilovers you reckon? Maybe when I win the lotto!

I really want a chip and IK/inlet work.

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS

Quote: Originally posted by portal172 on 29 August 2005

Thanks guys.

We do need plates, I just blacked it out.

HR coilovers you reckon? Maybe when I win the lotto!

I really want a chip and IK/inlet work.
LOL, a wee trip to GDI for you mate, only 100000000Miles! ha

Quote: Originally posted by portal172 on 29 August 2005
Thanks guys.We do need plates, I just blacked it out.HR coilovers you reckon? Maybe when I win the lotto!I really want a chip and IK/inlet work.

Lotto win or not i promise you youll love them. Best mod i did when i had my 172 :D

Remapped derv Golf

Silvervisions,clear side repeaters, 172/182 Cup spoilers (if theyre easy to get there) would look great.

CTR aerial is a neat touch too.

Do the standard discs look tiny on them wheels?

Im betting OZ in too hot for an open I/K lol!

Oh and the f**kers gave me the wrong offset, and I was stupid enough to take the wheels! I just wanted them on no matter what.

Had to use a 5mm spacer to just miss the rear calipers.

That caused the rims to rub on the guards like f**k, so I took them off and grinded down the edge of the brake pads!

No more rubbing!

hehe

Ph1

Ive been looking for a set of Buddy Club rims for mine but the ones i want stick out too far !!

they really do suit it and make a change from the all to common Speedlines