ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

RS 192 Exhaust Options

Cammed 182 :)
Merry Christmas every one,

I have decided to get the rs 192 as my exhaust is starting to go. But I can either buy the decat system or cat back as the 182 has sports cat fitted will i get more power from the decat or would it not be worth the hassle at mot time and just get the cat back system?

Cheers j.

Titanium 182
Decat not worth the hasstle, just more noise.

If you have a sports cat just get the cat back. But make sure your sports cat has the original output flange on it to fit the exhaust to it. My mate had an aftermarket cat and he had to get stuff welded because the output flange wasn't the same as renaults original.

Astra SRI/ Hornet
^^^^^no it doesn't I just changed my cat for decat and the cat is heavy and if ya look through it you can barely see light, decat alot less restrictive. I only have standard exhaust at the mo and it's made it really quiet.