ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

RS Clio MK3 seen on french roads !!!

Audi TT 225
Not for me, it looks MASSIVE compared to the mk2!!!
WTF are renault doing lately..... like the new megan face lift.... it looks like it was designed around a brick

172 mk2
they'll prob sell this one for a while, till sales drop, then bring out a different version with cup spoiler wheels etc, then a trophy in it too maybe?

VaVa
Looks ok. Deffo needs a spoiler on the back... wonder if it might effect the airflow of the bottom diffuser somehow.... maybe that's why it's not included. maybe I'm talking out of my arse. lol.

I'll wait for the Cup Trophy Limited edition special this time I think.

D

dick

toyota yaris any1?

reg platye needs to be on the tail gate

needs to be lower (not supension just eht car)

stupid C L I O in the middle that boy racer chavs on ther cars that r like pugs to copy how subarus hav um

sort them out mite look alrite

"Navy" N17 TWO
Looks leathal! :)

By the time I can afford to insure one....:rolleyes:

It's on the wrong side of the road too :clown:

Ziel Nurburgring
Based on the micra? lol. They share parts, thats about it.

I presume they will do a chubby with Cup suspension option (unless a better spoiler is included in the Cup pack). The rest will probably be optional eg: Xenons, Leather, Sunroof, Climate over AC etc

I wonder if its going to have a space saver or foam this time

Turbo'd MX-5 MK4
i like it, unfortunately though I will be keeping my money in property rather than a new car and will be keeping my mk2.

MK2 Audi TT - 2.0T dsg.
Hmmm I'd like to see one in the flesh - not my cup of tea from them pics though.
Blue looks a nice colour though.

106 GTi
blink172 said:
(unless a better spoiler is included in the Cup pack)

I thought it wasn't getting a rear spolier, no need due to the F1 style diffuser according to a thread on here or the RenaultSport forum some time ago?

Ziel Nurburgring
Probably around the original 172/182 list price, then start adding the cup parts etc.

If the rumours are true, this will give you an idea. Say a base price of £13k?

Based on the Meggy, so it wont be 18's

• Cup Chassis

18" Lightweight Anthracite Alloy Wheels
Anthracite coloured door mirror housings
Dunlop Sport Maxx tyres 235/40 R18 (ilo 225/40 R18)
Drilled front and rear brake discs
Uprated front and rear spring rates (25% front and 77% rear)
Re-tuned front / rear damper settings
Increased brake master cylinder diameter
£500
• Recaro Seats (full leather) £850
• Xenon Headlamps £500
• 4 x 40W Cabasse In-dash 6 CD multi-changer £400
• Heated Front Seats £300
• Panoramic electric glass sunroof £600
• Pre-telephone equipment £100
• Rear lateral Airbags £250
• Carminat Satellite Navigation system (turn by turn monochrome) with 4x15w in-dash 6 disc multi CD

Its a shame that the road going version is to loose the mirrors that were shown on the concept, looks like it has the mirrors from the standard model.

RS should follow the 'M' range example of BMW and make the mirrors a tad more sporty!

Other than that, i'm a fan!

looks utter ghey bar...

and what's Saddam doing in the picture???

daweed_1139596984_rs3.jpg

Lee

BMW M2C
blink172 said:
Depends if they make things optional or whether it comes loaded like the 172/182's.

It's all going to be options, and there won't be a white one. As much as I'd love it in white, and would have liked the Trophy in white, it just wouldn't sell.

Swervin_Mervin said:
You can't say it looks ghey surely, when you like the Trophy.;)

but the trophy looks cool, like the 172 cup... that looks like some fucker has reversed it into a wall... :dead:

The Jinx
Lee said:
It's all going to be options, and there won't be a white one. As much as I'd love it in white, and would have liked the Trophy in white, it just wouldn't sell.
Well in that case, Renault are gay. Talk about missing the boat. White is the new cool. Sales of the Golf GTI in white don't seem too shabby.

Mercedes AMG GLE 53
In general i do like it, but not quite sure about the back when you look at it square on. Also wheels look too small, or possibly just needs needs lower profile tyres. IMO anyway.

Dave

Clio IV 0,9 Tce
I want one so bad, hope i win the lottery this weekend!!! Then i'am getting one from france (they don't sell them here in Denmark)!!!

E91 M Sport
The mk3 looks as uninspiring as a sporting hatch-back as the mk2 did. The CTR and Focus RS, etc. perhaps looked a bit chav, but they certainly made the point, this looks completely underwhelming, and like someone else said, a Toyota Yaris.

Hope it handles well, and people will love it like the mk1/2 :)

Seems like Renault generally only include parts if they actually make a difference (understandable!), wind tunnel results showed the Cup spoiler and front splitter increased downforce by a certain percentage (which I can't remember)

With the new rear diffuser I would imagine there is no need for a rear spoiler, hence no noticeable spoiler on the new model, after all its "only" a 200bhp car weighing over a 1000kg, not too much chance of it taking off :)