ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

RS Clio MK3 seen on french roads !!!

As you can see, the guy is following TWO clios!!...lol
From www.forum-auto.com

daweed_1139600038_dsc001155gp.jpg

daweed_1139600048_dsc001177lu.jpg

daweed_1139600059_dsc001316jf.jpg

daweed_1139600074_dsc001366wc.jpg

daweed_1139600166_dsc001280rn.jpg

Check out the background on this one...

daweed_1139596984_rs3.jpg

i like the wheels, think the new rs looks good, but the standard ones are rank imo, defo not gettin one next 172 cup for me lol

Ziel Nurburgring
carbon copy said:
i love it!!!!!

hurry up Renaultsport...i need one. :(

Me too mate, prices/specs are out on the 1st march. Id imagine the stealers will catch up and be aware by the 14th, lol.

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
blink172 said:
Me too mate, prices/specs are out on the 1st march. Id imagine the stealers will catch up and be aware by the 14th, lol.

i've already started to save my deposit + what i sell my RS-1 for, should be a cracker. :)

B-road bully
lol fuk im getting that car even if it bankrupts me!! and the ppl who said it was ugly?, certainly blossoming now!!

i really like em too, wouldnt mind getting one in a few years however im a little more tempted by an Mk4 Astra GSi turbo

'18 Megane dci
I'd take one for an extended test drive, just to test the water...

edit: looks a bit bare without a rear spoiler.

Brisol my lover..
We have orderd our demo's not sure when they are coming hopefully will have it in time for french car show????

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
i was told i can pick up my information on the car from the 1st of March at Renault.

spec/prices/colours etc

Chris

An orange one
hmmm that is very promising!! i will wait to see one in the flesh!

hope there is a few more luxury options available this time..sorry i like my toys..heated leather etc would be loverlee!!

never owned a brand new car before!!

RenaultSport clio 182
not sure on the silver one, but the blue one looks the nuts!!! bring on 200bhp yeeeeehaaaaaaaa!!!

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
looks quite meaty in the picks...

potential, reno haven't let us down before in the hot hatch sector......

Lee

BMW M2C
They've finally ditched the bus sized steering wheel in it. It's even got a little red line to show it's pointing straight.

No heated seats, but the standard ones are similar in finish to the 182, but have much more support at the side.

The wheel arches look a lot wider than the rest of the range, nicely pumped up. Something the outgoing model needed at the rear.

Looks like it's going to be another success to me.