ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

RS Clios in Le Mans

DC5

Besides all of the mint super cars, I also spotted some Clio Sports:

There were 2 together in the green camp site. A silver 182 **05TDV, had a renault solihull number plate. The other was an earlier model 172 W***CFC which had some nice wheels on it.

There was also a liquid yellow 182 in the cafe on the Mulsanne straight.

Any ones on here?

Anything from the fleet

I was there - spotted a blue WIlliams aswell at Porsche curves whose mate had been pulled by the Gendarmes!

DC5

Yeah I saw a couple of blue williams, but didnt see if they had english plates. My camp site was by the porsche curves, thats where I saw the above silver clios.

The gendarmes where every where, especially on the way back. They pulled so many. B*st*rds

Clio 182 / Lotus Elise S1

Did you see the Inferno Megane 225 in the white car-park (next to the porsche-curves campsite) Bezza?

Just remembered I also saw a Blue V6 with English plates on in that car-park...

DC5

Quote: Originally posted by Breeze on 22 June 2005

Did you see the Inferno Megane 225 in the white car-park (next to the porsche-curves campsite) Bezza?

Just remembered I also saw a Blue V6 with English plates on in that car-park...
I didnt see it in the white car park, but I did see 1 in inferno, and a black 1.

Think we should arrange a clio convoy down for next year!!

Williams Clio

I was in my williams at le mans and my mate got pulled over in his 106 rallye same car that you saw by any chance?

Williams Clio

showing off basically, spinning his wheels! They were ok about it just wanted to see his papers got of with a caution. Where abouts were you?

Cup'd 182

Quote: Originally posted by Tarmac_Terroris on 16 July 2005
If the campsite was beausejour it could have been me .. 53 KVC also there was another

My black 182 was in Beausejour and about 20 yards from me was a silver v6 in one direction and a 106 rallye in another. Not to mention the TVRs one of which had the bonnet scoop gaffer taped down...

DC5

I was meant to be in the beausejour car park, but we got in to the green car park as some mates were already in there. Not sure what the green car parks name was. Wish I had gone down in my clio! Will do next year hopefully.

Suzuki SV1000S

I didnt see any Clios or Megs out there, Must have been distracted lol!!

Def. up for a clio convoy next year

DC5

Quote: Originally posted by George16v on 22 July 2005

I didnt see any Clios or Megs out there, Must have been distracted lol!!

Def. up for a clio convoy next year
^^^ Sounds good. I enjoyed the drive down as much as the weekend!

Suzuki SV1000S

We stayed ina Hotel about 40km outside of Le Mans - Drive in and out each day was awesome - 80% of the trip for me is the driving as been 5 years on the trot now, but never in my car