ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

RS Grille

Renault Clio 1.2
My RS grille came today and i quickly had a look on how to replace it and i didnt have a clue :( i managed to take the 2 screws out and then there are some clips but i didnt want to force anything, do i need to take the front bumper off or? Helpppp please!!!!

FF 182
You can take it off without removing bumper, however putting it back on is not easy so just removed the bumper which took no more than 5 mins

306 GTI-6
You can take it off without removing bumper, however putting it back on is not easy so just removed the bumper which took no more than 5 mins

Really, when i did mine, the whole process took about 10 minuted without taking bumper off.

Fitting the RS one was easier than removing the old one

RB 182 Cup
I'm still having trouble putting my grill on, just can't seem to get the clips to all clip in. Really doing my head in :mad:

DaveDreads

aka Philomena Cunk aka Barry Shitpeas
ClioSport Club Member
I tried removing mine the other day to give it a coat of satin black,
I got it half off then gave up, took me about 5 mins to clip it back on, proper pain in the arse.

I'm just going to mask it up and spray it without removing it, I nearly lost the will to live trying to get it off.

Astra (H) VXR
I took mine off last night in about 2 minutes. However refitting it was a bit of a pain and I broke a clip but you can't tell so it's not a big deal..

Just reach in and push the clip up while pushing the grill from the front and do each one in turn and it should come off easy enough.

MatthewR

ClioSport Club Member
i managed to take mine off and fit the rs grill in around 10-15 mins in the dark. its really easy, a big hit either side of the grill loosens it and it then just slips off and then slot it back in and pull towards the front to clip it back in.