ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

RS MONITOR

LY FF 200 CUP
am I the only person who has it but never ever uses it!!!! (Ok I've done 0-60) but that's it!!! Bluetooth etch yeah lovely but it looks good when showing someone but I can't help think it's for the megane really!!!
image_zps11d1958c.gif
image_zps7d82a316.gif
image_zps986cbf8f.gif
image_zps9ff58ced.gif
image_zps0fb8dd82.jpg
and some random pics

275 Trophy
Car looks great mate - I'll keep an eye out for this when I'm next down your way (in-laws in Kessingland)

I don't get what your point is though, with all the pictures? If you don't use it, that's ok isn't it?

I'm glad my R26 doesn't have it really coz I would probably bin it whilst looking at all that lol

LY FF 200 CUP
Just wanted to upload the clio rS monitor just incase some people didn't know what it displays! Some people may find it interesting I guess!

Yeah im carlton colville so not far! Do love the r26 a lot of car for the money these days! Only drove one before. There was a ly one in kessingland! Not sure if it's still there.

275 Trophy
I've seen the LY megane, and also a silver 172 with a CS sticker. I put up a spotted thread but no joy. I think somebody on here works at Africa alive also.

GTD, Lupo
I used mine for oil temp only, other than than that it was a waste.

Cup badges on a none cup? Did you add them after?

Car looks great btw!

LY FF 200 CUP
Hi yeah I added them after just think they finish it off a bit since it's cup chassis Ii thought just a little more detail that's all.