ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

RS Monthly Meet - Essex

Mr R.

ClioSport Club Member
  A special one.
So is there a meet tomo night on the A127?
If so i will come along

250cup extreme blue
this meet is under 127diner meet.
its 6pm,check out the other thread.its being organised by myself from meganesport and thought cs might like to join us.i have posted up on RS to get more interest.

SG9 Forester STi
Didn't see this thread and had no idea there was a meet, just went for some food at the diner and happened to invade. Loved the r26r sound off, awesome cars :cool:

133, 182, Kangoo 182
Actually ended up missing this as I was in Brighton but should be attending the next :)

250cup extreme blue
Didn't see this thread and had no idea there was a meet, just went for some food at the diner and happened to invade. Loved the r26r sound off, awesome cars :cool:
glad you liked the cars,try to get to the next one,last sat of the month,thanks Elliott for representing cs.hope a few more come next time.....

SG9 Forester STi
Yeah will definitely get to the next one, gutted we missed the beginning but glad we caught you before you left :)

Evo
How strange that i just managed to stumble upon this meet when i was getting some dinner lol, sorry i couldnt stay and chat but had plans for down southend, nice to meet alot of you know. Will defo make an appearance at the next one.

Mr R.

ClioSport Club Member
  A special one.
Hey guys, sorry i did not turn up as the scooby service i was doing ended up taking more time than expected.

Next time for sure....

Golf GT & A4 Avant
glad you liked the cars,try to get to the next one,last sat of the month,thanks Elliott for representing cs.hope a few more come next time.....

Keep us posted on this, Is it every last Sat of the month. Will try and head down next time.