ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

RS Tuner Airbag Module Delete where from and how much?

RS2'd Trophy
I have recently fitted a RS steering wheel and was a little heavy handed with the steering wheel boss when removing, thus ruining the Airbag Module :(.

I have a new RS tuner and I was wondering where I can purchase the software to disable this.

Can anyone help?

James

MicKPM

ClioSport Trader
  Clio16v/Zoe Z.E.50
You won't be able to do this as the RS Tuner cannot program the SRS/UCH modules. For that level of control you will need to go to somkewhere that has full dealer level CLIP diagnostics... Renault, RenTec, Myself

If you're at Silverstone this weekend for Trax i'm there offering this very service for £15

Mick

EDIT: Apparently the RST can code the SRS Module. If so I stand corrected.

172/1.2/E30
Yupp, right click on the airbag fault code and you can deactivte it. Quite handy when going the bucket seats way aswell.

172 For sale
You won't be able to do this as the RS Tuner cannot program the SRS/UCH modules. For that level of control you will need to go to somkewhere that has full dealer level CLIP diagnostics... Renault, RenTec, Myself

And me, I am not a trader as such mind but dont mind helping out locals.