ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Rs tuner file help

LY R26 #288
I wondered if anyone's got the 8200 oem calibration file for a 182 they could send me?

It used to be on the fast chip site but for some reason I can't seem to find it on there anymore.

I've obviously got the 8200 rst file. Just need the oem cal?

Clio 172 ph2
give me an email adress to send it , the forums doesn`t support uploading .
If you got the OEM rst , you don`t need the OEM .cal , because the .cal is in the .rst

LY R26 #288
Email is joers182@gmail.com

If you could send it that should be great.

I didn't know it was in the rst file though. I'm on 8200 with the 98 Ron map, it's just easier to write the cal than re write the ecu.

Clio 172 ph2
the 172 rst is different than the 182 , also the 172 has a different ECU .On the 182 the ecu is ems3134 , and on the 172 the ecu is sirius34 . They both have the same pinout .I`ve sent you the .cal for a 182 ,altough I own a 172 ph2 .Don`t try and put a 172 cal in the 182 cal or viceversa :) .Also don`t try and write a 172 rst on a 182 ,the position of the maps adresses is slightly different and like I said , not the same ECU .I hope it works .
You`re welcom .