ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

RS Tuner fitted nice difference to car

ADS_V6

ClioSport Club Member
  172 cup clio v6 st
Just fitted the 98ron map to my 172 cup nice noticeable difference,idles better no 5k kick power is smooth through the rev range feels more responsive on the throttle would highly recommend to any1

ADS_V6

ClioSport Club Member
  172 cup clio v6 st
its gor kn panel filter and scorpion decat only taken it out for 15 mins but revved better no 5k kick smoother through gears and more responsive throttle seems more eager power gain i dont think so

ADS_V6

ClioSport Club Member
  172 cup clio v6 st
I WAS SHOCKED car felt well much more punchy not a lot quicker but more eager and revs more freely like my old 205 1.9 gtis i had i might de cat it but unsure

Pug 206 SW, 172 CUP
Thanks for the advice. My issue is that 100 quid is a track day plus fuel at the moment so it has to be completely worth it plus secondhand prices for these are going up and up and I'm not paying over the odds for one. I'll just see how it goes. I spend most of the time above 5K apart from a few hairpins so the lower range fueling issue is not as big an issue for me as it may be for some