ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

rs tuner help !!

Itb'd 182
Hi everyone my rstuner wont let me upload the pops and bangs map to my 172 cup , as soon as click write cal. It pops up with ecu software version 6400 doesnt match up with file software version 6500. Does anyone know what i need to do / download to allow me to upload the map , ive emailed henk several times with no sucsess. Cheers dan

Itb'd 182
anyone , i need this sorted do i need to get a software update for the ecu ? if so where from because i cant find anything on the fastchip site cheers

Itb'd 182
i do respond ? , having more problems now i wrote the rst file onto the ecu then tried to write the cal file and it loaded all the way to the end then wouldent finish and came up with an error , then tried re-loading the standard map cal file which worked then the car wouldent start , immobilizer light is on constantly ? what to do next ? cheers dan

Ph 1 172
Sorry but the arnt the 1st for numbers supposed to match up with what ever rst file your using, pretty sure it says that on the rs tuner manual. As in if the ecu was 6400**** then the rst file has to be 6400****

Hi Dan ,

Write back the 6400_xxxx.rst backup that you made before reprogramming the car.
Otherwise write the 6500_5404.rst that I sent you earlier. Use a battery charger as the process takes ~ 30 minutes.